Villa Stella Apartments, Stalis have received the certification “Health First” from the Greek Ministry of Tourism.This means that we have in place specific protocols for corona virus and specific procedures for every department (cleaning procedures, snack bar, swimming pool, reception etc). We also attended (as owners) seminars and we have been certified by the Mediterranean University of Crete and the Medical School of the University of Crete and the Region of Crete on how to deal with coronavirus in a hotel environment and all about covid-19 protocols. As you already know, your safety has always been a top priority for us. We have done all the above just to secure that we are doing the best we can for your safety. Greece has been very strict about covid-19 rules from the very early stages and this helped us avoid worse scenarios. So, we are kindly asking for your cooperation to implement the health protocols that we are obliged to apply.
Some of the measures to avoid corona virus spreading are the following:
1) Awareness that most of Coronavirus Cases are asymptomatic, so everyone who feels well (with no symptoms at all) can potentially have or had coronavirus and anyone can be spreading the virus. That’s why everybody should follow the health rules.
2) The most important measures are: a) To keep at least 6 feet distance (2 meters) from everybody else beyond your family b) To avoid by all causes crowded and closed places, c) To reduce the interaction time with other people (even at a distance) d) To wash your hands in every occasion and sanitize your hands regularly with certified sanitizers (+70% alcohol v/v). (For further information please read the latest consensus about covid-19 : Wall street journal)
3) You are also advised to wear a face mask during your flight, avoid loud talking and singing (unfortunately no more barbeques this year but we are all waiting for them when allowed!). Unfortunately also no hugs or handshakes this year. Only the new style feet greetings, which resemble dancing, though! (For further information please read this viral article:The Risks - Know Them - Avoid Them ).
4) Our personnel will be having all protective wearing required (at least a face mask and the cleaner more protective items) and keep all protective measures.
5) We are obliged by the health protocols to ask you before or upon arrival to inform us about how frequent you would prefer the cleaning of your room to occur (because this is considered by health protocols an extra risk for you), towels and sheets will be delivered as we used to do, though. If you prefer the regular cleaning of your room as always, this is of course ok for us and will be gladly arranged as requested.
6) We shall have antiseptics with +70% alcohol (v/v) according to the international protocols, in different places for use by guests, keep longer distances between tables and sunbeds and many other safety measures.
7) The seminars and certifications we have received ensure that we shall have our staff very well educated and trained about coronavirus and the necessary measures.
8) We shall follow a very thorough approach to cleaning, especially when we have new arrivals. We shall follow disinfection procedures for every room and every cleaning.
Additionally to the above Villa Stella Apartments have written rules and follow protocols for health issues for HACCP (for the kitchen and food), protocols for tap water checking, protocols for water quaility of the swimming pool, protocols for cleaning the mattresses, protocols for deep air-condition cleaning, protocols for the use of every chemical we apply, health history and certification for all staff members.
Some advantages we have in Villa Stella concerning corona virus: a) All studios and apartments are independent, so you don't need to enter any closed building in order to go to your apartment or room, b) All our common areas are in open spaces, c) We have big external spaces for the snack bar. d) Air conditioning is also independent in every room and not a central unit for all the facilities.
In Villa Stella, Stalis, we always want you to have a very enjoyable holiday and especially this year, a safe one too! We are sure that with your kind cooperation and understanding we shall be able to offer you both!
We are always here for you for any questions you might have and we shall be very happy to welcome you with our well-known hospitable and family-care for your safety this season and in the future! Until then we attach here the following cute cartoon which we saw in a seminar by INSETE (Greek Hotel Association).
For further information also watch the following videos: